1. The Wineclick brand and the online wine store www.wineclick.pt are owned by the company Rótulos e Legendas – Unipessoal, Lda., corporate entity no. 514 368 683, headquartered at Rua Artur Bual, nº 1, 2675-615 Odivelas.
2. These General Conditions for Online Sales are agreed between Rótulos e Legendas – Unipessoal, Lda, hereinafter referred to as "Wineclick" and persons wishing to make purchases through the Wineclick online store – www.wineclick.pt, hereinafter referred to as "Customer".
3. These conditions are exclusively applied to singular persons who are not traders, meaning any singular person purchasing for personal use and not for professional activity.
4. The parties agree that purchases made through the Wineclick online store – www.wineclick.pt will be governed exclusively by this agreement, excluding any conditions previously available on the website.
5. These General Conditions for Online Sales can be changed without prior notice and should therefore be consulted before any order is placed.
ARTICLE 1 – OBJECT
1. The purpose of these General Conditions for Online Sales is to make available and define all the information necessary to the Customer for ordering, selling, payment and delivery of the purchases made in Wineclick.
2. These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to carry out the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order between the Contracting Parties.
3. These general conditions will not be applicable if it is verified, by the type of order, that the Customer is not an end consumer as defined in point c) of article 3 of the Decree-Law no. 24/2014 of 14 of February.
4. Any and all alcoholic beverages available for sale at Wineclick can only be purchased by persons who are of legal age in their country of residence.
ARTICLE 2 – INFORMATION ON PRODUCTS, PRICES AND CONTENTS
1. Under the current Portuguese legislation, the prices presented in Wineclick are in Euros and include the respective VAT rates in force.
2. Wineclick reserves the right to modify, without advanced notice and at any time, the information and commercial offer presented regarding its products, prices, promotions, commercial conditions and services.
3. All products presented in Wineclick are subject to stock availability.
4. All information and content present in the online wine store www.wineclick.pt and in its subdomains are owned by the Wineclick brand and its use, reproduction, copying and dissemination by other means of texts, logos, images and videos present in online wine store www.wineclick.pt, subject to your prior authorisation.
ARTICLE 3 – ORDER
1. The Customer orders through the Wineclick online store, selecting the articles from the online catalog presented and through the following process:
a) Proceed to register in Wineclick online store, fill in the information requested (name, address of delivery and billing, as well as the NIF number for tax purposes, if you wish for it to appear on the invoice) and read the General Conditions for Online Sales in the online store Wineclick;
b) Add to the shopping cart the products you wish to order;
c) Finish the order by filling in the required fields;
d) Proceed to the payment to order with a selected payment method, after it has been received by the system, your order will be processed and sent and you will receive our order confirmation and shipping notifications.
2. Orders will only be processed after the actual confirmation of your payment, the order itself does not assure the stock of products.
3. All orders have a maximum payment term of 48 hours. After this deadline, the order will be automatically cancelled.
4. The invoice is issued after the payment and is sent with the order.
5. The data contained in the invoice are the responsibility of the Customer. The invoice once issued cannot be reissued with changes.
6. If Wineclick cannot provide the order from a customer in part or in whole, the Customer will be immediately contacted in order to find an appropriate solution to the situation.
7. The Wineclick reserves the right to cancel orders that result in incorrect values from informational errors, instantly returning the values paid by its customers.
8. The maximum limit of bottles per order in Wineclick is 60 units for shipments to Mainland Portugal, 60 units for EU countries and 30 units for the remaining destinations, for orders of higher quantities contact us by the following email: email@example.com
ARTICLE 4 – PAYMENT OPTIONS
1. Wineclick makes available to its Customers the following payment methods:
- ATM Reference
- MB Way
- Credit card (Visa and Mastercard)
- Bank transfer
2. Wineclick reserves the right to cancel any order whose validation of payment by any means, raises doubts or reservations.
ARTICLE 5 – SHIPPING COSTS
1. In addition to the prices presented in Wineclick, postage is added to each order, which are calculated based on the weight of the order and the respective destination of delivery. The total postage will be automatically calculated at the time of placing your order, and these values can change without prior notice.
2. Shipping costs can fluctuate during the purchase process when product quantity increases and by providing the information requested to calculate shipping.
3. For orders delivered within mainland Portugal, with a total value of more than 50,00€, the cost of transportation is free.
ARTICLE 6 – SHIPMENT OF ORDERS
1. Orders placed by Wineclick are delivered by carriers or our distribution. Orders can be delivered in within Portugal, Azores, Madeira and in most European countries.
2. Products ordered at Wineclick are always delivered to the address that the Customer indicates when the order is placed. Also the Customer is notified about the order in our notifications of order confirmation and dispatch.
3. Wineclick does not deliver in Sections. If the Customer indicates in the delivery address to deliver in sections, it will not be processed. In these cases Wineclick contacts the Customer to change the delivery address in his registration data.
4. All products shipped by Wineclick must be inspected by the Customer immediately upon receipt. If you find that your order is damaged, you must return it immediately to the transport company, justifying the reason for the return in the delivery note/bill and notify Wineclick immediately by the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Wineclick is not responsible for shipments made to countries where the respective law does not allow the entry of alcoholic beverages, and it is the responsibility of the Customer to seize the respective order, as well as the payment of customs fees, if there are any. In case of the return of products, Wineclick will only refund the respective amount of these products. If in doubt contact us before ordering by the following email: email@example.com
ARTICLE 7 – RETURNS
1. Wineclick recognizes to all its Customers the right to terminate any orders they have agreed to, pursuant to article 10 of Decree-Law no. 24/2014 of February 14, and the Customer shall bear the costs of the return. To do this, the Customer must return his order within a maximum of 14 days from the date of its reception, contacting us through the Customer Service Contact Form.
2. In the return request the Customer must indicate the order number or the number of the document that accompanied the order.
3. The returned products must be in perfect conditions of sale, that is, in the same state in which they arrived at the hands of the Customer.
4. Wineclick accepts the exchange of any product purchased in its online store, which is contaminated or damaged, and for that purpose the bottle and cork must be returned. Wineclick is responsible for the shipping and collection costs, whenever the Customer communicates this circumstance within a maximum period of 14 days from the date of receipt.
5. Once the product has been received in our facilities and after validation of its status, the value will be refunded and the refund will be made through the same payment method used by the Customer in the initial transaction or by bank transfer, if the mean of payment used does not allow it.
6. Wineclick does not accept the return of any product if it has been changed or modified.
ARTICLE 8 – PROOF
The Parties agree that computerized records kept in Wineclick's secure computer systems shall provide evidence of communications, orders and payments made between the parties.
ARTICLE 9 – TRANSACTIONS CONSERVATION AND FILE
Orders and invoices will be archived on a reliable and durable medium to correspond to a faithful and lasting copy.
ARTICLE 10 – APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
1. All purchases made on Wineclick are subject to Portuguese legislation. In order to resolve any and all emerging conflicts, any contract entered into in accordance with these general conditions of sale online, will apply the Portuguese law, being its courts competent for the resolution of litigation.
2. In the event that the Customer is outside Continental Portugal, Wineclick hereby informs that any judicial proceeding must be exclusively established in the Portuguese Courts.
3. Under the terms and for the purposes of article 18 of the Law no. 144/2015, of 8 September (RAL Law), we hereby inform that the available RAL entity is the Associação Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo de Lisboa.
Contacts: Associação Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo de Lisboa
Address: Rua dos Douradores, 108 a 116, 2º e 3º Pisos
Phone: 218807030 / Fax: 218807038
You can contact us whenever you need clarifications, requests for additional information or suggestions, we will be happy to help you.
Phone: +351 213 621 455 / +351 934 288 401
Last updated: 15/06/2021
Confirmação de Idade Tem idade legal para o consumo de bebidas alcoólicas? (+18 anos) Sim Não
Age Confirmation Do you have legal age to consume alcoholic drinks? (+18 years old) Yes No
Get 10% OFF on your first order if you sign up now our Newsletter!Subscribe now!
Get 10% OFF on your first order if you sign up now our Newsletter!Subscribe now!