Xisto Ilimitado Red 2020 View larger

Xisto Ilimitado Red 2020

15,70 €

Brilliant garnet colour. Aromas of red and blue fruits, tinged with wet stone and violets. Lush on the palate, but with lively acidity that balances the red fruits (cherry and pomegranate). Aromas of white pepper, slate and herbs overlay the fruit on a juicy, fresh finish.

More details

In Stock

Add to wishlist

Preview the shipping fees
Producer Luís Seabra
Region Douro
Grapes Touriga Franca (30%), Tinta Amarela (20%), Tinta Roriz (20%), Rufete (10%), Tinta Barroca (10%), Malvasia Preta (5%) and Donzelinho Tinto (5%)
Soil Coming from the areas of Cotas and Ervedosa do Douro, from vineyards between the ages of 30 and 60 years, planted in broad terraces and terraces, above 400m in height.
Winemaking Two different types of vinification were used, 30% of the grapes were fermented in a press with all the stalks and foot treading with a total maceration of 8 days, and the remaining 70% fermented in a stainless steel vat without stalks with a total maceration of 25 days. Fermentation with indigenous yeast.
Aging 12 months in used barrels of French oak.
Capacity 750 ml
Volume Alcohol by Volume: 13%
Temperature 16ºC - 18ºC
Harmonizations Grilled meats, game dishes, lamb end goat, stew dishes, italian pastas, traditional sausages. and cheeses .
Wine's Awards 90 Points - Wine Spectator

Luís Seabra, producer and winemaker, irreverent in its essence, aims to make wines that show where they come from. Wines of terroir, from specific vineyards, almost without intervention. True and honest wines!

After many years working for others, Luis Seabra decided to follow his path, and in 2013 Luis Seabra Vinhos was born, the mission is to create wines that tell about the place where they are coming from, made with a minimal intervention philosophy respecting their nature and character. He wants his wines to be able to show the different soils where the vineyards are planted, the different altitudes and exposures, their differences, and similarities With the conscience that these are just the first steps of a long road, the adventure still is to discover the old and unknown vineyards that resist over the years. He wants above all to create unique wines. Over these years he developed a special relationship with some of the old vines. Those are not lush and their trunks mostly are not thick and imposing. On the contrary - they are slender and twisted, have their serenity coming from age. They respond more calmly than the other vineyards to various weather conditions, holding better the heat peaks and water stress and also resisting better the rain that insists on dropping before the harvest. Those vineyards have a singular character given by the site where they are planted and the varieties that make up the mixture. If we respect the individuality of the grape in the winery the wines will be as the vineyards - discrete, not exuberant, and with a depth and complexity coming from the long years of experience.

View the trust certificate
  • For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our CGU.
  • No inducements have been provided for these reviews
  • Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
  • Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
  • The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.

5 /5

Based on 1 customer reviews

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sort reviews by :

Nuno C. published the 22/03/2023 following an order made on 12/03/2023


um dos meus tintos preferidos

Did you find this helpful? Yes 0 No 0

Dry Sweet
Un-oaked Oak aged
Light Full-bodied
Drink now To cellar

We suggest other products you might like!

Utilizamos cookies. Ao continuar a navegar, assumimos que concorda com o seu uso. OK

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Wineclick will use the information you provide in this form to contact you within the scope of your business activities and with a view to marketing purpose. Please confirm that we can contact you by email by selecting the field below:

x Leaving so soon?

Get 10% OFF on your first order if you sign up now our Newsletter!

Subscribe now!
x Don't miss this offer!

Get 10% OFF on your first order if you sign up now our Newsletter!

Subscribe now!