Enabled filters:

Beira Interior There are 8 products.

  • 4,50 € In Stock

    Wine produced with the Siria variety planted in granite soils on the slopes of Serra da Estrela. Cold nights give you the genuine freshness of this climate, on the nose you can feel the light fruit with notes of melon, citrus and orange blossom.

    4,50 €
  • 6,50 € In Stock

    Produced with Viosinho e Gouveio grape varieties, it has citrus color straw with greenish nuances. Very elegant aroma with notes of lychee and pear. It has balanced acidity and freshness, allied to an elegant body. It demonstrates refinement and minerality in a long and persistent end. 

    6,50 €
  • 8,50 € In Stock

    Wine produced with the Chardonnay grape, had fermentation 75% in stainless steel vats and remaining 25% in used barrels of French oak, followed by 6 months in used barrels of French oak. It is presented in a yellow color with delicate golden accents. In the nose is highlighted the roasted and fruity aromas (peach and subtle dried fruits). The palate is...

    8,50 €
  • 9,75 € In Stock

    Wine produced with Fonte Cal grapes, is a white wine fermented in French oak barrels. After fermentation it remained in barrels for 6 months, The minerality combined with the smoothness and complexity of the wood leads to a fine, balanced and sturdy white wine.Golden yellow color, floral aroma of lemon tea with soft touch of spice, where the wood is...

    9,75 €
  • 13,90 € In Stock

    White wine produced in Casas do Côro with the Alvarinho and Verdelho da Madeira varieties, as the first edition, has a bright and lively citrus color, has a fine and delicate aroma reminiscent of citrus fruits and hints of aromatic herbs. It is a very fresh white wine, with an adequate and balanced mouth volume, allowing a clear aging in the bottle, its...

    13,90 €
  • 14,90 € In Stock

    This is the result of more than 10 years traveling around Portugal from Lés-A-lés a portuguese expression meaning "from one end to the other". A wine project that summarizes the trips of the winemakers Jorge Rosa Santos and Rui Lopes, their ideas, the regions that fall in love and above all the people and the places that most marked. Every wine is an...

    14,90 €
  • 16,70 € In Stock

    Wine produced with the Chardonnay grape varieties, with fermentation in used barrels of French oak, followed by a 10 month aging on lees in used barrels of French oak with batonnâge. Wine of light toast, elegant with dried and condone fruit, vanilla, complex and distinctive. Creamy mouth and lemonade, with very fine and elegant presence, good acidity and...

    16,70 €
  • 34,00 € In Stock

    An old vineyard of about 80 years, in Marialva in Beira Interior, an altitude terroir, very special, with a huge potential to make elegant, complex and with aging potential. Produced from a mixture of various varieties with preponderance of Rabigato and Códega, expresses the potential of the region, is fresh, mineral, vibrant, concise of great aromatic...

    34,00 €
Showing 1 - 8 of 8 items
Utilizamos cookies. Ao continuar a navegar, assumimos que concorda com o seu uso. OK

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Wineclick will use the information you provide in this form to contact you within the scope of your business activities and with a view to marketing purpose. Please confirm that we can contact you by email by selecting the field below:

x Leaving so soon?

Get 10% OFF on your first order if you sign up now our Newsletter!

Subscribe now!
x Don't miss this offer!

Get 10% OFF on your first order if you sign up now our Newsletter!

Subscribe now!